- Do you want to assist in the fight against terrorism on a global scale?
- Have impact on unemployment rates for countries around the world?
Then read on!
The organization exists of 130 employees and with their innovative software have a global presence where they offer different solutions for fighting terrorism, international crime and unemployment rates. On a day to day basis hundreds of million of people are in touch with their software.
insight to movement of international criminals or terrorists wanted by interpol
but also software solutions to battle unemployment and make sure people in need
are quickly matched with an appropriate job. It is active on a large scale for
different governments and enterprises, their software is being used all over
the world; in Colombia, Dubai, New-Zealand and the Netherlands per example. This
way you can make impact while working from home or from their central office in
Utrecht all over the world!
Within the organization the open, friendly and dynamic culture really remains at the forefront. Employees get a lot of freedom within their role to fill in their responsibilities and tackle problems as they seem fit.
You will be a part of the data team. The data team supports the entire organization, this way you have a dynamic environment where you can work on different products throughout the organization as part of the team. Within the team you have seniors to spar with and trainee’s to mentor. The team consists of mainly data analists and data scientists which you will collaborate with in order to further develop sustainable solutions.
You will have a dynamic role within the organization where you will be improving existing architectures, setting up new ones and gather information throughout the organization what is needed in order to build this. Down the line will also be room to further assist on greenfield projects and have a key role in these projects. The role doesn’t have hard limitations, you are trusted with freedom in order to explore, experiment and remain flexible.
- Have 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Nice if you have experience with Spark, Hadoop or Jenkins
- Salary of 85k based on profile and experience
- Performance tied bonus, up to 2.5 monthly salaries
- Mobility budget: 500 euro a month
- Pension plan: only 4% contribution!
- Work 50% hybrid
- Work from home budget
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Ability to acquire certifications and attend conferences
- 26 vacation days + 5 additional ones you can buy
- Personal development and growth options
- Freedom to implement your own ideas
- Be part of an organization that brings impact world wide
The interview procedure tends to have a start and a finish within two weeks. It consists mainly of three rounds. You will firstly engage in an interview with the recruiter. Afterwhich you will go mor einto technical depth with the senior DevOps engineer. If this goes well you will have a final round with the data teamlead. All things went well? You will receive an appropriate offer!
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a suitable moment to call and I’ll gladly inform you further.